Best Before Date : 01 May 2024
- Also known as Masoor dal.
- Very easy and quick to cook.
- It has an earthy, sweet taste when cooked.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Great choice for making khichdi, Mussori dal or as stuffing for dal parathas
- Used in other world cuisines for making soups, stews and salads.
- Power-packed with plant-based protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in essential nutrients such as Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
- Packed with Vitamins such as vitamins C, E and K as well as numerous B Vitamins.
- Good source of antioxidants.
- Masoor dal can also be used in homemade cosmetics.
Nutrient: Protein(25g), Carbohydrates(61.5g), Dietary Fibre(0g), Fats(1.9g)
Ingredients: Red lentils
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.