Best Before Date : 31 January 2025
- Also called Urid dal, Black gram, Urad bean
- Whole urad dal has it’s skin intact, which brings up the portion of fibres in your diet and also makes your vada crispier from the outside, while keeping it soft on the inside.
- It has a sturdy, earthy taste and creamy texture when cooked.
- Great supply of plant-based protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in essential minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Riboflavin.
- Packed with B Vitamins and amino acids.
- Great aid in digestion, healthy skin and energy boost.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- It is used widely in South Indian cooking, eg. in making batters for vada, idlis and dosas.
- A staple when making Dal Makhani.
- Often used in Ayurvedic Medicines.
Nutrient: Salt(1g), Fat(1.4g), Carbohydrates(40.8g), Fibre(10g)
Ingredients: urid whole beans
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.