Best Before Date : 12 June 2025
- Good source of plant-based protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in essential minerals and vitamins including Iron, Phosphorus, Molybdenum and Vitamins K and B9.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Used in the preparation of Rajma, Dal Makhani, Biryanis or Salads.
- Used in other world cuisines like Mexican, Spanish and Creole cuisine in preparation of fajitas, bean burgers or soups.
- Needs to be cooked well as it is toxic in its raw or undercooked state.
Nutrient: Protein(24.7g), Fat(1.4g), Carbohydrates(57.3g), Fibre(15.7g), Of Which Sugar(4.6g), Saturated Fat(0g), Salt(1g)
Ingredients: red kidney beans
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.