Best Before Date : 31 May 2025
- Also known as Chana, Chole, Kabuli Chana, Garbanzo beans or Egyptian Peas.
- Can be boiled, sprouted, fried or ground to make flour.
- After boiling it has a creamy texture with little taste.
- Good source of protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins including Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and B Vitamins like Folic Acid.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Used in the preparation of Chana Masala, Chole or Chaat.
- Used in other world cuisines like the Middle Eastern and the Mediterranean cuisine in preparing Falafels, soups or Hummus.
- Needs to be soaked at room temperature for at least 8 hours before cooking.
Nutrient: Protein(10.7g), Fat(3.8g), Carbohydrates(35g), Fibre(9.6g), Sugars(6g)
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.