Best Before Date : 30 November 2025
- Also known as Sabut Masoor or Kaali Masoor
- It has an earthy, sweet taste when cooked.
- Power-packed with plant-based protein and dietary fibre.
- Rich in essential nutrients such as Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
- Packed with Vitamins such as vitamins C, E and K as well as numerous B Vitamins.
- Good source of antioxidants.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- Great choice for making pulao, Sabut Masoor dal or as stuffing for dal parathas.
- Used in other world cuisines for making soups, stews and salads.
Nutrient: Protein(24g), Fat(1.9g), Carbohydrates(48g), Fibre(18g), Salt(1g), Saturated Fat(0g), Of Which Sugar(0g)
Ingredients: masoor dal
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.