Best Before Date : 30 September 2025
- Also known as Gram Dal, Kadale Bele and Kadalai Paruppu or Bengal gram.
- It is an important lentil in Indian cooking as it is tasty, robust and versatile.
- Prepared by splitting chickpeas.
- It has a much stronger taste than most lentils with nutty, sweet tones and firm texture.
- Can be ground into flour.
- Great choice for making Puran Poli, Chana Dal Dhokla or as stuffing for dal parathas.
- Power-packed with plant-based protein and dietary fibre but low in fat.
- Rich in essential minerals such as Calcium and Iron.
- Packed with B Vitamins, Magnesium and Thiamin.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
Nutrient: Salt(0g), Fat(5.7g), Carbohydrates(50g), Fibre(10g), Of Which Sugar(12.50g), Protein(20.20g)
Ingredients: chana dal
Storage: Store in a clean and dry place
Disclaimer: Although we do our best to keep all product information up to date and correct, ingredients and dietary information may change due to regulatory updates. Therefore, please always read the label on the product and do not rely solely on the information provided on our website.
Order is dispatch within 1 - 2 working days
Check date of expiry before adding to cart.
Fruits & Veggie marked as Non-Refundable will not be eligible for a refund.